Round Sugarcane Bagasse Bowls 8 oz Biodegradable, Compostable, Counts 50, 500, 1000
Round sugarcane bagasse white bowls are versatile for soups, desserts, hot or cold vegetables
- 5 inch top diameter, 2 1/4 bottom diameter , 1 inch height
- Package Counts 125, 500, 1000
- Capacity 8 oz
- Case 1,000 bowls (50pcs per sleeve / 20 sleeves per case)
Highly durable, strong, and cut-resistant, these bowls put the spotlight on your next meal without leaking, soaking, or ruining the planet.
Sugarcane Bowls are made from a 100% reclaimed and renewable sugarcane fiber instead of foam or virgin paper. PFAs Free
- Made from 100% renewable and reclaimed resources
- Made with sugarcane, a rapidly renewable resource
- Meet ASTM standards for compostability
- Grease and cut resistant
- Freezer safe
BPI Approved Certificate # 10528492-2
This product is certified by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI) as biodegradable and/or compostable in a commercial composting facility.